Easier Said Than Done: Aligning Learning and Business
Do your efforts make a difference? Are your business partners listening? With the best intentions we create training, yet does the learning solution stick?
As learning and performance professionals, our responsibility is to build results-driven solutions. Building on last year’s session: “Creating a Lean, Mean, Measurement Machine,” Patti Coan will add to her team’s journey with the goal of inspiring yours.
Patti will share the shift from a reactive to a proactive approach to supporting goal owners and share best practices in standardizing and sustaining processes and tools. She will share her team’s measurement strategy along with ideas for performance improvement. You’ll leave this session with an action plan that will drive the creation or enhancement of your measurement strategy.
- Review the five-step framework within the 6D approach to learning
- Identify ways to shift from a reactive to proactive approach to supporting goal owners
- Explore best practices in standardizing and sustaining document process and tools
- Determine key components of an effective measurement strategy
- Design an action plan to create or enhance your measurement strategy